the lessons start with a reduced schedule on
Monday 11 Septembre.
This year, we ask, please, to:
- avoid bringing your cellphone in the practice room and to keep it in silent mode in the changing rooms,
- be aware both not to use perfumed essences on your body, and of odors from kitchen or smoke on your clothes,
- use the monthly subscription without asking for the recuperation of lessons lost because of absence.
We inform you that:
- continues the meditation on Monday evening;
- there are new lessons with Sara and Valeria;
- yoga for kids with a three-month subscription;
- continues the class for doulas;
- continues shiatsu, individual or in group;
- pregnancy yoga is available on request.
Full schedule from the 2nd of Octobre
10.00-11.30 Sara new lesson
19.30-20.30 meditation Free access
10.30-11.45 Pregnancy To be confirmed
Shiatsu 20.00-22.00 Maria-Antonietta
6.15-7.45 Valeria nuova lezione
19.30-20.30 Sara new lesson
9.30-10.15 Tiziana kids from 4 to 6
10.45-11.45 Tiziana kids from 7 to 10
Each lesson forsees:
- a general warm-up of the muscles and joints and a more specific one according to the theme of the lesson;
- the practice of static postures, observing the principles asanas to stretch the muscles and asanas to increase the flexibility of joints, inverted asanas, asanas of balance, and asanas to develop tone and strenght;
- the study and the practice of breathing, in order to dispel psychological and emotional tension and strengthen the immune system;
- relaxation or a meditation as a moment for integring the work that has been done.
Typology of the lessons
A lot of time is devoted to paying attention to the body and to breathing (proprioceptions) and to preparation for regaining flexibility and vigour.
The gentle simultation of muscles, joints and of the various organic apparatuses are the principles leading to a gradual exploration of the positions.
Explanation of the practices, at both anatomic-physiological and philosophical-symbolic levels, is detailed and is communicated in precise and simple language.
Preparation and a gradual approach in the exercices are the basic principles.
The next step is to develop new patterns in terms of both movement and postural and a mental hygiene to foster the way of living everyday life.
The prerequisite is to have adequate motivation, a good ability to listen and responsibility, as well as the fervent wish to practice a discipline that concerns all the psychological and physical components of the human being.
Lesson with pranayama
Dynamic preparation, static postures of increasing intensity and regulation of the respiratory activity are predominant in the lesson.
The 30 last minutes are dedicated to the study of pranayama, that is to say that using breathing we focus on the nervous system and address the psyche.
Lesson 'Study of the tradition'
This lesson is deeply interwoven with precepts from the point of view of the Yogis, amazing experts of the human being, and concerns the digestive tract and digestive fire, and the primordial energy or kundalini. It requires devotion to the masters and to the teachings, emotional stability and tha ability to turn to contemplation of the deeper self.
From a linguistic point of view, this practice will esu terms in Sanskrit. Such lessons aim at validating the discipline of Yoga as a healthy activity and an initiatory path.
with regular practice and
the readiness to improve
ones own way of life.
is trained to respect current knowledge
on the disciplines of movement and
according to a humanist education.